As much as I want to believe that I am a completely lovable person, the harsh reality (learned that term from the ex) is that I am generally, on the whole, pretty damn annoying. As proof I offer up:
1. I skipped out on my best friend's birthday dinner. Okay, well that's just bad form, not really defendable, or funny. Bonus Points: Everyone who did go got food poisoning.
2. I talk way too much about trivial things and I absolutely dramatize everything. Case in point: I thought the boyfriend and I were having "relationship" problems so I called him a total of seven times in one night. During our last conversation of the night, Steve said to me, "Sweetie, I've got a plate full of food in front of me and the football game is on. Do we really have to talk about this right now?" Mitigating Factor: The Dolphins lost that night.
3. I'm guilty of the "got a man, no time for the friends". I'm making it up to them this weekend, I swear.
4. My negativity. (THANKS DAD). So I'm a glass-is-half-empty type of person, but I really want to turn it around (hey!!! a positive thought!!). Bonus Points: I'm rarely disappointed as I expect the worst, and ecstatic when something good happens (although I'm usually questioning it).
5. I'm addicted to Starbucks....just like everyone else in the world. It should be my personal shop, I hate standing in line, after all, I am the chain's strongest supporter. Hello, I buy the water bottles for FULL price (that's 21.95 for those not in the know).
6. I stay home to watch my reality tv shows. Annoys the shit of the boyfriend. Mitigating Factor: He does the same thing for football, soccer, indy and formula one racing, Sportscenter, 30 minute meals, any Pierce Bronsan movie......
This has been fun. Hope you had a laugh or two.
Thursday, October 26, 2006
Annoying Is Too Strong A Word
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Finding My Treasure
Now that my shawl is complete (yarn purchased during the Orange Blossom Yarn Crawl in March), it is just hanging out in my foyer until I de...
My blog entries jump around too much; the paragraphs do not flow into each other smoothly. I don't do transitions very well. I'm g...
Adopt Me Free to a good home. This beanie. Made with Holiday Lights Yarn (Acrylic, Wool, Polyester) in Christmas Green col...
Post a Comment